Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

Quote:
lau.gif
Without a doubt. Nothing or nobody steals attention from HER

Thanks so much! That is really cool. I am a sentimental person, so part of me would like to do something, but my mom is a hoarder and I'm always afraid I will become one. I've learned to let things go. I mean I don't want to be on tv one day saying it all started with an egg.
lau.gif
So for my own peace of mind I'll probably just eat it.
wink.png
yuckyuck.gif

Haha! Well if it makes ya feel any better, I am NOT a hoarder. My kids say I throw too much away. I'm sure there will come a day when this egg has mold on it, or the whole thing is dusty and forgotten in a corner, and I'll toss it out!

Then again, I do still have that 50 year old orange that my grandmother and I have been passing back and forth for christmas for 35 years! (long story)

I got the lantern at Hobby Lobby for half price the other day. I couldnt resist!

Leslie

The little BR is sitting on eggs again tonight. Been at work too much to see how she is spending her day. If she is indeed broody I have a plan. I will leave her right where she is and move Roger and her pack of thugs into the broody coop. I will move big broody and her monsters into the coop with the broody BR. They won't mess with her like the thugs do. When and if she hatches eggs I will move her and her chicks back to the broody coop and let her raise them there without Roger beating them up every five minutes. Everybody else will go back to the regular coop and as of right now Roger will probably go to the dog pound

Back
Top Bottom