Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

Mortie!! Howdy.... buy eggs for baking.
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
THREE!! Wheee!!!! but the third was not from Little Bit. I think that Penny is over her long-term molt and blessed me with an egg. I feel a 4 egg day revving up to hit me.

I love the Christmas avatar... I need to try it. Ronnott1 you are a clever man.

btw.... did ya catch the hit and run??

No one got the license plate sadly. Got away clean that one!
somad.gif

Everyone has made lovely Christmas pictures. More to come as soon as work slows down. It has been 10 hour days of pure stress. Thanks goodness for all of you.
I am hoping for a blue egg tomorrow.
love.gif

Mortie.... I am very sorry about the financial woes.
hugs.gif
I am going to try and make some infinity scarves to sell on Etsy. Maybe even some fingerless gloves.

Quote: Hehehehe
lau.gif
mine is shut off. Its my master plan to encourage my DH to help me build coops. I have pretty much built every coop myself for almost 3 years. He was disappointed to see I bought "store" chicken and a 3 dozen eggs too!
DH just asked tonight when I am starting my sportsman up . I made ducksgetti for supper... (you guessed it, ground duck in the home made spaghetti sauce) and then told him the other 4 ducks in the freezer are it til I hatch! Told him to get busy and build me a 2nd grow up pen. It needs to be a tractor style duck pen with heat, and only then I will start the incubator
wink.png
Pekin are ready at 11 weeks. I also pointed out that if I had breeding coops I could be selling heritage chicks right NOW! But alas.... they would all be mutts but my LOs if I set eggs now. Reminded him how huge the BR roosters got, let alone the orp and BA roos. Otherwise, its store bought, bland chicken til spring, and forget buying duck its crazy expensive! I think he may be getting on BYC to look up coop plans, YAY! He has every woodworking tool imaginable. Just gotta get a fire going
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom