Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

I tried out heart shaped hard boiled eggs :) :

you know I have dozens more pics... closeups of the chicks in the car on the ride home... mixed unsexed bantams. few silkie's in there, I noticed at least 2 with 5 toes. I didn't play with them as much as I wanted, I just zipped out and back for the sake of Mama Gossy. she is very content, accepted every one of them instantly, shuffled the eggs about and made room for them. for 5 day old incubator babies, they took to a real Mama so quickly it really was surprising. in 10 minutes, they are all adjusted, napping... and one is popping out from under her wing, it's so cute, I'll have to take more photos!
I've never seen chicks like those gold and yellow chipmunks. Adorable. Do they have 5 toes? Any idea what they might be? Gossy is such a good mama!

@Wishing4Wings , Thank you for the Poultry Service Announcement about National Pi Day! I celebrated with giving the girls 2 pies and Hubby and I had quiche.

@cheeka I love the picture of the pretty cow. You really have a knackfor taking pictures!

Mmmmmm... That quiche looks delish!

Min- the heart eggs are cute!

This is my First Hen Sookie. I have no idea what type she i bur she is very tame...she took 8 full months to lay her first egg after I rescued her as a pullet...she is as tame as a puppy and lays me 5-6 DARK brown eggs a week now.

This is my First Hen Sookie. I have no idea what type she i bur she is very tame...she took 8 full months to lay her first egg after I rescued her as a pullet...she is as tame as a puppy and lays me 5-6 DARK brown eggs a week now.
She looks kind of like Welsummer to me. So cool that you found her!

Back
Top Bottom