Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

that's my serving cup for all the pens... there's plenty in their bowls, but Mama wanted to tidbit from the cup, so I let her... she wasn't fast enough as far as her chicks were concerned...

oh boy! love love love and hopefully lots of chicks come Spring!

the Fosters and the Dome Dwellers have formed ONE flock! here they are eating together from the same bowl!

no issues at all. I love them!

that's my serving cup for all the pens... there's plenty in their bowls, but Mama wanted to tidbit from the cup, so I let her... she wasn't fast enough as far as her chicks were concerned... [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR] [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR] oh boy! love love love and hopefully lots of chicks come Spring! the Fosters and the Dome Dwellers have formed ONE flock! here they are eating together from the same bowl! no issues at all. I love them!
awww...they are so pretty.

thankfully, the latest report says we are in the clear! what's remarkable, is... up in Gilboa, Flat Creek Road has been closed for FOUR YEARS because of hurricane Irene. it was reopened yesterday at 1 PM with a nice ribbon cutting ceremony. it was like driving in a whole new territory, they changed the landscape so much to correct the flow of the creek to prevent that type of multiple massive culvert explosions. if Joaquin was making an appearance... it would be the ultimate test. but we've had about 10" of rain in the last several days. and all of the work done in the county seems to have held up well. Phew!

Last edited:
I remember you talking about that road before. Great that it's been fixed, and glad it won't be tested so soon. Sounds like the whole eastern seaboard will be spared.

I found a "recipe" I thought you might be interested in.
Mix one container of yogurt, 1/2 C dry oatmeal (3/4 if you want the "heart healthy" serving) and refrigerate. It's ready as soon as an hour, but it's supposed to be overnight. If you don't remember the night before, you can always prep it when you get up. By the time the kids are ready for the bus (or you get to work) it is ready to eat.
Jazlyn keeps stealing mine. :-D

Back
Top Bottom