Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

I'm here! and I'm being visited... figures my angels are chicken shaped.

That is amazing. If another one shows up...
ep.gif

Sunrise was beautfiul
Beautiful!

I don't mind that he takes liberties... I just wish he would keep his dirty feet outta my hair...

?? Tell me someone else took this! ?? Almost missed the little photobomber there!

cutie patooties, one boy, one girl.

They are speaking their secret twin language.
smile.png

he's something... handsome boy.

Stunner!

hoping for girls here... we'll see.

They're all girls... until they aren't.
fl.gif

Last edited:
Ugh! So gross!
I had a roast defrosting in the fridge since Wednesday night. I had planned on canning it Thursday or Friday. When I got Jazlyn I decided to keep it in the fridge rather than refreezing it. Last night I got brave, and decided to can with Jazlyn here. So, with a kitchen set up like an obstacle course, I began! I stumbled on a toy and rug or two, but all went well. The rattle of the canner didn't wake her (noise carries here) and she didn't get curious about what I was doing.
I also filled five quarts of potatoes. They didn't fit in the canner, so I did them today (finishing up now). I am impressed with how baby proof my house is, and how much I can get done with a toddler around. It is different when it's your child (I actually did raise my oldest nephew) and you have a routine. I have Jazlyn enough that I have to remember that I'm allowed to sit down, and not be a clown/jungle gym/swing/rocking chair/... the whole time. Or, I can cook an actual meal or put her in her pack n play with toys while I shower.

@cheeka , Wishing4Wings said I should post this pic here to get your thoughts. This is my 6 week old EE/silkie mix "Miracle" baby. I'm afraid it's a he. Can you confirm?

yeah... sorry kat, miracle is a roo, it's not the fatness of the comb but the pinkness...the little partridge patterned baby has a girlish look! both are adorable!

Back
Top Bottom