Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

Sometimes I can't stand how cute she is. I hope you guys think she's cute for real. There are some ugly kids out there!

I have some Black copper Marans, Creme Legbars, Isbars, Blue copper Marans and Welsummers..like 350 that are at 3 months old. I paid a fortune from many of the top bloodlines. Spread the word if anyone can travel and would like to purchase some very nice birds.

I have some Black copper Marans, Creme Legbars, Isbars, Blue copper Marans and Welsummers..like 350 that are at 3 months old. I paid a fortune from many of the top bloodlines. Spread the word if anyone can travel and would like to purchase some very nice birds.

A few??
lol.png
Sounds like a severe case of chicken math! Whereabouts are you located?

Hi LazyHen, and Welcome! how did you manage to end up with soooooo many? and x2 on where are you located?

MC, she is such a beautiful child, I wish she was yours. I wish a lot for you. and you should definitely charge them. Pull Ups are expensive. make them supply them at the very least! she reminds me so much of Wrangler... wish you were closer so I could help...

I've had a hellish night. I hardly had any sleep, because I did something very very very very foolish. fell for old BH's line of lies and actually let him inside my house. BIG Mistake. BIG. and now Sweet Belle is off at the vet for spaying. fingers crossed that she tolerates the anesthesia.

oh and yes, she is half Cochin if not full, if Henry is the Dad... but I don't think so... she would be lighter in color if he was. anyway, she doesn't have a name yet. none of those pullets have names

Well, I certainly can understand why you did it.
I wish you were closer too. Btw, Facebook test said we have the perfect love. It wasn't saying friends either. Obviously I didn't post the results of that test!

Back
Top Bottom