Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

Those are some lovely eggs! I esp like the green. Thats about the same shade as my girls just not as much blue. My pics weren't as nice as yours. Lol, next to the bantam eggs, the larger ones almost look like triple jumbos!

Lr, I can't adopt her anymore. My husband walked out last February. What he did before leaving... He shouldn't be around Duckling again unless he gets major counseling. I believe he'll be back. That will require major counseling too. Anyway, until I at least know what is going on, I have to keep my mouth shut, and just be happy I have her.
Speaking of which, I got a call about an hour ago. My neighbors/her other aunts and grandmother are not to see her until further notice. I am glad Duckling won't be covered in cat urine anytime soon, but I hate that she's being used as a pawn. That isn't right.

Lr, I can't adopt her anymore. My husband walked out last February. What he did before leaving... He shouldn't be around Duckling again unless he gets major counseling. I believe he'll be back. That will require major counseling too. Anyway, until I at least know what is going on, I have to keep my mouth shut, and just be happy I have her.
Speaking of which, I got a call about an hour ago. My neighbors/her other aunts and grandmother are not to see her until further notice. I am glad Duckling won't be covered in cat urine anytime soon, but I hate that she's being used as a pawn. That isn't right.
You just keep taking care of that little sweetheart and show her what love is supposed to look like.
hugs.gif

You are obviously providing some consistency, which makes her feel more secure. If she can't get to sleep at home without the crutch of a bottle, well we all know why.

My first son was a great sleeper. No fuss. He liked it quiet. Second one was exactly opposite. As an infant, he never slept more than 7-8 hours at a time. Would not go to sleep unless I held him, and even then he had to be sound asleep before I could move him to the crib, or he'd wake up and start all over again. I tried all the recommended things. After an attempt to let him cry it out on his own, where I found him the next morning covered in dried barf
sad.png
, I gave up. If it took 15 minuted to rock him to sleep rather than me listening to fussing and crying and screaming for hours, then so be it. I think I kept that up until he was 2 yrs and had moved into a big boy bed. At 14, he's still an erratic sleeper, but doing really well so no lasting damage!

Back
Top Bottom