Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

I'm confused as to whywhy some greens are allowed and others are not? Do they have that different nutrient contents??? I would think they're all pretty similar especially ksle and spinach, often sold together, but maybe not ?

Good you got rid of lots of extra chickens though

there's a huge difference between different greens. some have lots less, some have lots more nutrients. some have more water... some have the ability to turn into sugar, like peas, carrots have lots of sugar too... I love romaine but it's not on my list. kale is. and kale is jam packed with nutrients. guess the darker the stuff the better. except for fruits. no blueberries, no plums... too sugary. kind of like being on Atkins diet with a few more restrictions.

I ended up covered in hives yesterday from a reaction to the anti fungal med. so now i"m on Prednisone. which will give me stamina as well as take care of the itchy bumps. and the 5 days I get to take it will give the new diet 5 days to kick in. I love Prednisone. wish it was safe to take all the time. but it's not. causes bone loss, diabetes and lots of other serious health problems. but it makes me feel like Super Woman...

today is supposed to be beautiful, tomorrow, cold and rainy. hope to get outside later with the flock, maybe let the Mama's and chicks out too.... we'll see

Has anyone seen MCC? I read most things without signing in. So I see her quite often in a few of the threads I'm in. She hasn't been around since yesterday morning. She seemed.... Well, afraid of someone. I worry so much about that woman!
Wishing, I learn so much from you in Granny's thread! :lau

Has anyone seen MCC? I read most things without signing in. So I see her quite often in a few of the threads I'm in. She hasn't been around since yesterday morning. She seemed.... Well, afraid of someone. I worry so much about that woman!
Wishing, I learn so much from you in Granny's thread!
lau.gif

You should join on in! This is the only thread I see MC on. I have seen some cryptic messages from her, but nothing alarming lately. Hopefully she'll log on soon.

Back
Top Bottom