Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

Wow! If we hadn't moved, Loveland is 20 minutes from Greeley. UNC is worth checking out too.
Now we're 500 miles/8 hours south in Albuquerque :(
We still want to get out to California on one of the school breaks. I promised her the ocean...

Wow! If we hadn't moved, Loveland is 20 minutes from Greeley. UNC is worth checking out too.
Now we're 500 miles/8 hours south in Albuquerque :(
We still want to get out to California on one of the school breaks. I promised her the ocean...
Oh, that's a little far! Hopefully less toxic there. The ocean is a big promise! Got to keep it.
UNC... North Carolina? That's outside of the Western Undergraduate Exchange... mucho dinero for out of state tuition without the WUE.

UNC is also U of Northern Colorado. Good school, right in Greeley .

Wrangler learned how to dive yesterday, she is stoked! We are loving our pool. ..gotta get some photos, she looks so cute in her mermaid gear, relaxing on a big ice cream cone floatie.
There's a girl her age right next door and they are delighted with each other - couldn't be better! It's a great complex, so far everyone is awesome and even the crabby lady we heard about waved to us...lol

Wrangler learned how to dive yesterday, she is stoked! We are loving our pool. ..gotta get some photos, she looks so cute in her mermaid gear, relaxing on a big ice cream cone floatie.
There's a girl her age right next door and they are delighted with each other - couldn't be better! It's a great complex, so far everyone is awesome and even the crabby lady we heard about waved to us...lol
She is 16 already!

I am very happy that things are getting better for you.

Sounds great! Do you have family in NM?

Will look up UNC. Must have an engineering program to be in the running.

Cheeka! I take a break for a few days and cheeka shows up!

Funny I am in co for vacation and now you're gone.

Well the day after I last complained about the low number of layers I have so far, one of the olive Eggers decided to get in on the action.
received_10155875276692842.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom