Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

Chick update....
all is well with the Littles. They are 5 weeks old and cold hardy. My frizzle hen has been low hen in the pecking order, so she is letting the Littles know that she is above them.
My Biggies have not come off of their winter break. Smoke is 9 years old now. The other 2 are 3+ years. I hope that I have pullets in this group of 6.
My little all black chick is very friendly and adventurous. I think it’s a Liege Fighter.

Chick update....
all is well with the Littles. They are 5 weeks old and cold hardy. My frizzle hen has been low hen in the pecking order, so she is letting the Littles know that she is above them.
My Biggies have not come off of their winter break. Smoke is 9 years old now. The other 2 are 3+ years. I hope that I have pullets in this group of 6.
My little all black chick is very friendly and adventurous. I think it’s a Liege Fighter.
Nice update!

Chick update....
I really need my hens to lay eggs soon. I’m tired of weak shells and pale yolks :sick
Off with their heads!! :barnie
What chook feed do you feed them

You should probably buy a carton for now, and then be patient and wait and provide a clean environment for them🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔:wee
images (3).jpeg

Back
Top Bottom