Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

Yes! That's on track! When they tug on you saying - we're hens, not roos! Say - OK, prove it! I think your roos. What choice would they have then? They will have to lay an egg....I kind a like sue for a roo., but Pam is good too....that way you could easily change it to Pan....as in fry.

My four golden comets lay four eggs every day. The two BR's and two BO's are younger. They all get the same amount of sun. Roger should lay anytime now I think.

Its official. Roger and John both squatted this morning. Is there any way I can change their names after they start to lay. This is so weird to me. But its working. so for now I will leave it alone

Its official. Roger and John both squatted this morning. Is there any way I can change their names after they start to lay. This is so weird to me. But its working. so for now I will leave it alone

LOL I had roosters named Christina, Jill, Kim, Tara, Shannon, Monica, Julie and Jennifer. I named my eight 1-day old chicks after friends, and all eight of them turned out to be roosters.

Back
Top Bottom