Should I buy it??

Talk to your local flat bed tow truck. Well, don't talk to the truck, you'll scare the driver.:gig
I think your maximum amount of birds would be 6. Thay gives them the minimum amount of space recommended. Less birds give more space and is more desirable. Maybe you would like to max at 5 birds. Actually looks like a decent coop. Check it over for gaps and weak spots. Those are always fixable.
Considering that the cheapest 8x10 shed I could find to convert to a coop was $900, and I would have had to make alterations as well as assemble it myself and add a run, $500 for a possibly solid, preassembled coop and run sounds decent enough. Brand new coops like that one can be 2-3 Grand.
Good luck! Keep us updated.:)

Edit: I based my thoughts about number of birds on OPs dimensions of 6x10 and guessed by looking at photos that the henhouse portion is probably 6x4. That gives 6 birds the 4sqft/bird. The run, which extends underneath the henhouse, is 6x10 which gives 6 birds 10sqft/bird.

Last edited:
Okay. I have a 5x10 trailer and I’m going tomorrow to try and get it. If we can get it secure, it’s mine. Thanks for the input! Will update after we get it home(or not).
Yikes!!
Does your trailer have sides on it?
Got about 6-8 guys to lift it?
Best of cLuck!!

Back
Top Bottom