Should I get a male or female puppy?

This good input cause evrybody thinks a puppy is just cute and sleeps but the first 2 year are the roughest and depending on that. Depends on weather your dog will be awesome in the future or not so socailize to every degree possible and by that i do not mean dog parks dogs parks
Yep, dog parks are absolutely terrible. Avoid those no matter what. Train the puppy from a distance because letting a puppy go up to every dog and human they see not only will affect their behavior badly as an adult but it’s also extremely dangerous.

the humping is a dominance thing.
being put 'in his place' solved the issue for your boy
Yeah, thankfully he’s really respectful of other animals and especially his elders so he takes corrections well and doesn’t fight back or anything. I think he just rolled over lol he even takes them from the cat 😂

I know its more than two dogs. And i was simply say people just breeding there dog once is not always just because they like the look of there dog
Good dog breeding is really expensive. You make practically nothing on puppies. There is so much that needs to be put into it. Health tests, proving your dog, breeding for a purpose, having a contract saying the puppies will not be sold, put in a shelter or bred and they’ll come back to you, asking buyers a bunch of questions to make sure they’ll take care of the dogs, seeing how well the dog conforms to the breed standard, etc. There’s so much it’s hard to name it all.

What’s wrong with dog parks? We took our other dog there all the time and she loved it.
Often times there’s aggressive and/or untrained, unruly dogs and your dog can be attacked or at the very least learn a lot of bad behaviors. But it does depend somewhat on the park. Some are worse than others and something like a regular human park where dogs also happen to go may not be as bad as all dog ones. But it’s not good for socialization either because it can intimidate a puppy plus they can get sick if they’re not fully vaccinated. But a little puppy could get attacked and then be scared and reactive for life

Good dog breeding is really expensive. You make practically nothing on puppies. There is so much that needs to be put into it. Health tests, proving your dog, breeding for a purpose, having a contract saying the puppies will not be sold, put in a shelter or bred and they’ll come back to you, asking buyers a bunch of questions to make sure they’ll take care of the dogs, seeing how well the dog conforms to the breed standard, etc. There’s so much it’s hard to name it all.
Yes i know we get ours genetically tested and everything

Often times there’s aggressive and/or untrained, unruly dogs and your dog can be attacked or at the very least learn a lot of bad behaviors. But it does depend somewhat on the park. Some are worse than others and something like a regular human park where dogs also happen to go may not be as bad as all dog ones. But it’s not good for socialization either because it can intimidate a puppy plus they can get sick if they’re not fully vaccinated. But a little puppy could get attacked and then be scared and reactive for life
Our dog park doesn’t allow puppies under 4 months old.
And we always went every afternoon at the same time with the same group of people so there was no risk of attacks.

Back
Top Bottom