should i get him or not?

adni02

Chirping
6 Years
Feb 4, 2013
320
9
93
Ok i bought some chickens from Belgium including a trio of Blue Partridge Brahma (LF). The birds will arrive on 28th of this month. Today i got this picture of the male i am getting. Just wanted to share for some feedback. Should i give the ok?
400
 

adni02

Chirping
6 Years
Feb 4, 2013
320
9
93
Hopefully yes.Actually i was more interested in Blue partridge cochins. The pics i received changed my mind. Here they are:-
400

400

400

400

As you can see the females are very good, shape, type and color wise but males need some work. So i decided to go for brahma. Cochins will be my first choice in 2015 provided if the above issues are resolved.
 
Last edited:

New posts New threads Active threads

Top Bottom