Should I hatch Or not

tec27

Songster
8 Years
May 6, 2011
676
32
136
Pittsburgh
She's been laying for a little less than a month already. She should be good to go as long as the rooster realized that she's laying and has been fertilizing the eggs. You will probably get a higher hatch rate if you waited but theres no hurt in going for it now.
 

wekiva bird

Songster
9 Years
Mar 18, 2010
2,139
26
183
South Carolina
I have ck about 6 eggs and they are all fertile.
smile.png
thanks
 

New posts New threads Active threads

Top Bottom