Shouldn't have gone near the chick bins at TSC!!

I got a knowledgable employee for mine, so they do exist!
P

That's good! I think employees like that are few and far between these days, sadly. I'm always extra pleased when I come across someone who genuinely seems knowledgable of the business they're in and actually want to help customers too. (I had one the other day but not at our TSC)
1f60a.png

Seriously. What is wrong with me? (I'm sick so I'm wide awake...DH is sound asleep, head in my lap lol)
BUT y'all...I can't quit thinking of that lil silkie chick at TSC...I want to go rescue him!!! Really hoping he's still there tomorrow because I'm setting my brooders up. What's the minimum number of chicks he'd be ok with? I dot want to buy many right now because I have some arriving Tues - Wed at the latest and I would just want enough for him to buddy up to for 2-3 days...

I have issues
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

Last edited:
Nothings wrong with you, you need to add him to your flock :)

I'm not sure if all TSCs are the same, but ours has a 6 chick minimum. But, I have read where other people have told the employees that they've already gotten chicks or are about to, and have managed to leave with less (no dice at mine though, I had to buy 6).

Last edited:
I left TSC with just the 2 I wanted this year, but there was another guy there at the same time that only wanted 4 and they weren't letting him leave with less than 6, so we had him fill his box w 6, TSC guy gave me an empty box and I took my 2 after they were paid for.
Around here, they enforce the 6 chick minimum.

Ohhhhhh y'all are encouraging my habit lol (I like you!!)

My husband said "that one won't be there today!" And he might be right...but I still think I need to check...he was a feisty little bugger too! The way I see it - if he's still there when I get there - it was meant to be...even if they do make me take 5 siblings home
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

Ohhhhhh y'all are encouraging my habit lol (I like you!!)

My husband said "that one won't be there today!" And he might be right...but I still think I need to check...he was a feisty little bugger too! The way I see it - if he's still there when I get there - it was meant to be...even if they do make me take 5 siblings home
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
Ooooh! Photos if you get him, please!

Ooooh!  Photos if you get him, please!

I'm panicking lol family plans are messing with my chick plans!! My parents are in town and they leave this Tues and everyone wants to go to the family fun park an hour away
1f602.png
1f602.png
I'm trying to figure out how I could possibly make this work before we're supposed to go!! Dang it!!!

The only thing that's keeping me from cruising for more chicks today is that the brakes went out on my van yesterday . :/

Guess I'll focus on the ones I already have!

The only thing that's keeping me from cruising for more chicks today is that the brakes went out on my van yesterday . :/

Guess I'll focus on the ones I already have!

RUN don't walk!! Lol

I didn't get to go today because we went out of the area and got back at almost 10 tonight!!!! I'm sure that little cutie is gone BUT I'm going to go in the AM and hope against hope that's it's still there!
1f64f-1f3fb.png
1f64f-1f3fb.png
1f64f-1f3fb.png
1f64f-1f3fb.png

Back
Top Bottom