Show me... Pictures of PUPPIES!

lol.png
cute tansy!

ooo nice list. I love the standard poodle. It amazes me how such a groomed high society lookin dog can be so masculine looking at the same time. Like a lion!

This is my new puppy. Lily. She's a Norwich Terrier. A sweetie with a wild streak
tongue.png

16895_lily1.jpg

16895_lilydog.jpg

Anyone else have a Norwich Terrier? Would love to talk to someone about the breed.

Nancy

Yeah, I might leave poofs on his/her Standard Poodle ankles, but most definitely will not be a sissy dog! Would love to have a hunter or a search&rescue/drug sniffer or something along those lines.
tongue.png

HEHEHEHE!
Rotties are so cool, I wish people would figure it out! They aren't mean unless badly bred or their owner gave them no/bad training and no socialization.

Oh, I forgot to put Australian Cattle dog in there! That's on my list too.
wink.png

Quote:
Exactly what I mean! They're big clowns.
big_smile.png

I have an aversion to rotties. I used to work at an animal shelter, and of the 'mean breeds' of dogs that were brought in, rotties were the only ones that were always mean. They were mean to kids, women, men, other dogs, cats, whatever. You name it, every rottie brought in was mean to something! I've never had one myself, but I don't think I could get past my fear of them. Those and dobermans, but that fear goes way back.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom