Show me your cats!

I LOVE KITTIES. I just had to shout it out!
Here are my 4 angels:

Crab, our senior citizen. He will be 12 in September. He raised all the other cats pictures from tiny kittens. He is such a sweet, gentle giant. He is very shy but very loving.

Jojo, our resident glutton. He is 6 years old and loves to share pudding with my husband.

Daisy, she is an absolutely wild animal when it comes to hunting. She is a petite kitty, about 9 lbs of pure muscle. She has little tufts on her ears like a lynx. She is 4.

Hellcat. He looks like Jiji from Kiki's Delivery Service! He is 3 years old. He is very long and very lean.

20170609_161631.jpg

20200505_193416.jpg 20170811_160850.jpg 20180208_142739.jpg

Well I currently have 2 cats Callie Cat "Puss Puss" 11½ YO
20181029_180034.jpg
she doesn't bother the chicks in the coop & MinnieMac "Munkey" 2½ YO
20190323_232024.jpg
she'san indoor kitty, exceptfor when she escapes & a kitten Weebles Houdini Rabbit 12wks
20200720_200527.jpg
who also happens to share the same hatch date as my Little CQ rooster Marlo & also came from the same friend who gave me Marlo, he doesn't have a tail, not even a nub. I fell in love with him especially when we thought he had issues with his back legs, when he runs he hops like a Rabbit, he was feral & had escaped the coop, somehow? Nothing wrong with his legs! Well I was able to find him & was able to pick him up, & since then we've made improvements to the coop. If he was able to get out then something could get in! We are transitioning him to our coop from the coop he had grown up in, he didn't have to deal with a Petey Peckerhead rooster.
20200721_141053.jpg

None of our kitties are friends with the chickens, although our youngest Carson would LOVE to take a closer look! Lol sometimes I carry him to the coop so he can watch them. The other 2 couldn’t have cared less about them even when they were in the brooder I’m the living room.

This is our sweet old lady Xena, she’s 12. Was found in a ditch with her 2 bothers when they were a couple weeks old. We hand raised them. One brother died, we rehomed one and Xena made her daddy a cat man, she’s a daddy’s girl.
548AAA5A-F475-4068-8DE3-6EC46303D2AA.jpeg

This is handsome Kiefer. He is going to be 7 this year. He’s double paws front and back (4 wheel drive!) He was found in the woods when he was a couple days old, his umbilical cord was still attached. He was brought to the animal hospital where I work. His colouring is so unique. We call it lilac or lavender. He is my boy, he loves his mama.
6B6766D8-B9E1-4563-83D9-674E53FB02BE.jpeg

This is the baby Carson, he’s going to be 4. He’s double paws in the front. We acquired him (again at work) after losing 2 of our kitties within 2.5 weeks of each other. We believe he was sent to heal our hearts. He definitely keeps things interesting. He goes on walks with our 2 pit bulls on a leash as well, plays fetch and has the craziest jumping skills.
D505C9EB-0849-4913-909B-B901C5F789E3.jpeg

Shadow is one year now. She will meow and MEOW and YOWL at the door to be let outside. She was originally going to be an all indoor cat, but her constant noise is SO annoying... which she knows, and uses to her advantage. Shadow is the master of weird noises... a couple noises have been copied by our other cat as well. She makes 'vrooom' noises every time she jumps or runs.(well... only if there is a human around.) She tries to talk to everyone, which is the source of all the noises. She sometimes likes pets. Shadow can be very sassy! She is the sweetest if you let her outside, though... she vrooooms around the yard and rolls around at your feet. Okay... this is already too long. I could go on forever, but I still need to mention my other cat. :D Yeah, this is very long, sorry.
20200406_130835.jpg

Back
Top Bottom