Show me your dogs!

I dont pivk dangerous breeds either. But some rescues are so great!
No doubt. Its not that dangerous breed rescues can’t be safe. Its that a person likely doesn’t know what’s floating around in a dog on either the genetics or the nurture sides. Its Russian roulette. 5 of six rescue dangerous breeds may be fine. But the 6th one that either through bad breeding or bad raising is dangerous may not be apparent until its too late.

Fred ❤️

6157AA3D-BC2C-4818-B9E9-924BF95F8AC6.jpeg

IMG_20211116_064542_003.jpg

Well. First there is Noah. Aka Moe.
Then his littermate and brother Adam.
IMG_20211123_184331_833.jpg

After Adam came their friend Henry
20221112_064745.jpg

And then Miss Bonnie Nugget
20220604_143700.jpg

I thought that was it, until I saw someone selling sickly little puppies for 10 bucks out front of the store. So along came Billy.
20220729_160130.jpg

My little 10 dollar bill got big quick though. And soon poor Bonnie was the littlest pup. So... I did what anyone dog mom would do and I got her some Bonnie-sized friends.
Adding the final set of brothers
Peter
20221119_175008.jpg

And last but not least... Paul
20221119_174813.jpg

Oh no another dog thread!

Here is/was my boys:

View album 7429509

Brownie is the stag colored Jack Russell with long legs, he DNA tested mixed with Airedale and Poodle, R.I.P. ol' Buddy.
Bruno is the Black & Tan Min Pin, R.I.P. Boss
Bear is the Chocolate Min Pin, who's really more of a Mid Pin at 26-28 lbs... and might just make me def before my time with that hound dog of a breath weapon he has. Not sure where he got those lungs, he tested Min Pin back at least 4 generations.

Great doggies everyone!

No doubt. Its not that dangerous breed rescues can’t be safe. Its that a person likely doesn’t know what’s floating around in a dog on either the genetics or the nurture sides. Its Russian roulette. 5 of six rescue dangerous breeds may be fine. But the 6th one that either through bad breeding or bad raising is dangerous may not be apparent until its too late.
Exactly!

I dont trust full pits. Wish i could but there are reasons. I love bulldogs, and mastiffs. Everyone i have ever met are gentle and sweet! except for one mastiff who wasnt trained properly. He looks like a american bulldog, but i can see the mastiffs and Staffordshire in him!
I dont get why people are mad at this post. I have had many bad interactions with full pits, they all are mean and lunge at me or anyone they meet. All the pit mixes i havr met are super sweet and loving! I know its just the owner or the fighting history. But ive come to close to many times to being bit by a full pit.

Back
Top Bottom