Show me your dogs!

Pics
I dont get why people are mad at this post. I have had many bad interactions with full pits, they all are mean and lunge at me or anyone they meet. All the pit mixes i havr met are super sweet and loving! I know its just the owner or the fighting history. But ive come to close to many times to being bit by a full pit.
its not the breed its the owners my neighbor has a german shepherd who is highly aggressive i have been attacked by her my dog saved me there was a golden retriever once who attacked a kid near me my cousin has a pit wouldn't hurt a fly so does my neighbor again would never hurt a fly its all because they were raised by good owners i noticed a guy once he bred pits and a lot of his dogs had escaped even they want help one of the older male pits came over and nudged me before looking over at his back leg where he had a large mass - note this is just my opinion

Last edited:
Our boy Scout...8 years old
20210820_090412.jpg
IMG_4194.JPG

its not the breed its the owners my neighbor has a german shepherd who is highly aggressive i have been attacked by her my dog saved me there was a golden retriever once who attacked a kid near me my cousin has a pit wouldn't hurt a fly so does my neighbor again would never hurt a fly its all because they were raised by good owners i noticed a guy once he bred pits and a lot of his dogs had escaped even they want help one of the older male pits came over and nudged me before looking over at his back leg where he had a large mass - note this is just my opinion
Its just my opinion about them to. I have had many bad experiences and i know its because of the owners. I have also seen so many pits in shelters around us because of them being aggressive. I have younger children in my family, and i cant risk them getting hurt. My dog my family bought from a breeder, she wasnt the best and her female golden pregnant by the neighbor golden. Im so glad we bought her, but the same point is it could have been a start of bad breeding, luckily it stopped. I dont have any pit breeders around me, but im sure if i could find one i actually trusted it would be a different story.

My wife brought her home from a foster family that was going to turn her in for euthanasia due to her aggression towards other dogs and animals in general. She beat the daylights out of my wife's beagle and also killed a few chickens here before I was able to work with her sufficiently to figure out where her aggressive behavior came from. It took about six months before the dogs could be fed in the same room at the same time. They're best friends now.

She won't even look at a chicken... IF I'm there. If I'm not there, she's not trustworthy. She knows my wife is soft on discipline.
IMG_20221125_083941577.jpg
IMG_20221125_083951039.jpg

Back
Top Bottom