Show me your poop traps!

I have 4 kids so I'm very well used to it i suppose.. My 3 year old, just today, shit on the porch 🤣🤣🤣
OMG LOL LMAO!!! You totally made my day.
I was thinking of this post after i scraped my poop boards and got away clean but when i grabbed the hose to wash my hands... someone managed to poop of the last 12" of my hose.

I have 4 kids too, ages 1-6, and they almost always leave the bathroom a disaster. 🤦
My son turned 3 in January, but he's potty broke. I just threw his potty chair away a few days ago, cause i assumed he'd be just fine on the big boy potty since he already uses it to pee in. Ive found shit in the floor, on the porch, in the yard. He just drops his drawers and goes where he's at. He said "but my potty gone." Poor guy, lol. We got the hang of it today tho. I showed him how to get on the potty without having to ask for someone to put him up there. He dont like to tell someone when he has to poop, he likes to go on his own without saying anything.

OMG LOL LMAO!!! You totally made my day.
I was thinking of this post after i scraped my poop boards and got away clean but when i grabbed the hose to wash my hands... someone managed to poop of the last 12" of my hose.
🤣🤣 once i was smelling a horrible poop smell. I just knew the dog shit in the house somewhere. I looked everywhere, all day. It smelled fresh, no matter where i looked. I found it!!! In the scentsy warmer... My then 3 year old (shes 11 now) put a dog turd in the scentsy warmer. We had warm, fragrant dog poop smell for hours before i found it 🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom