Show me your Serama Roos!

Its insane! I had no ides getting into seramas that they would change so drastically! We just did our second hatch and seeing them newborn was a stark reminder šŸ¤£
This "change" poses problems in selling chicks as people are doubtful when told a rather plain looking chicks will mature into beauty.
oney.jpg

freckles.jpg

Cold and wet 30*f this morning
I had 8 more in my LG but they didnā€™t make it due to power outage:(
How disappointing and sad. Power outages are pretty often here. I try to keep some hens taking turns brooding just in case. If I have an outage now I'll have a hard time of it with new ducklings, serama chicks, and a full incubator.

Sorry for your losses. Cool, cloudy, and wet here today. Sure do miss hot weather!

Love the metallic sheen to his feathers.

How disappointing and sad. Power outages are pretty often here. I try to keep some hens taking turns brooding just in case. If I have an outage now I'll have a hard time of it with new ducklings, serama chicks, and a full incubator.

Sorry for your losses. Cool, cloudy, and wet here today. Sure do miss hot weather!

Love the metallic sheen to his feathers.
Thank you! I am going to try to get a better photo. I want to get more of these little birds they are so cute. :love

Back
Top Bottom