Show off the Goats!

Thank you!!!
smile.png

That is our doe Angel! Love her!

Morgan, I love that last pic! Reminds me of my Lars boy. :)

Max, Mitsy, Midget, and Lars grazing:

Mitsy:

Midget (top) and Mitsy (bottom) at fair:

Mitsy and Max this winter:

Max:

From left: Max, Baby, and Mitsy:

Mitsy:

Max:

Baby:

Max decided to pull some perfectly good hay out of the feeder and made himself a nest:

Max trying to knock down the retaining wall:

Mitsy on top of her igloo:

Mitsy:

:)

Morgan, I love that last pic! Reminds me of my Lars boy. :) Max, Mitsy, Midget, and Lars grazing: Mitsy: Midget (top) and Mitsy (bottom) at fair: Mitsy and Max this winter: Max: From left: Max, Baby, and Mitsy: Mitsy: Max: Baby: Max decided to pull some perfectly good hay out of the feeder and made himself a nest: Max trying to knock down the retaining wall: Mitsy on top of her igloo: Mitsy: :)
They're all so cute!! :)

Morgan, I love that last pic! Reminds me of my Lars boy. :)

Max, Mitsy, Midget, and Lars grazing:

Mitsy:

Midget (top) and Mitsy (bottom) at fair:

Mitsy and Max this winter:

Max:

From left: Max, Baby, and Mitsy:

Mitsy:

Max:

Baby:

Max decided to pull some perfectly good hay out of the feeder and made himself a nest:

Max trying to knock down the retaining wall:

Mitsy on top of her igloo:

Mitsy:

:)
Piper.......just so you know...I'm gonna steal your goats! :p

Quote: Well,those pictures I posted.....that ain't all our goats! haha :p I don't have a good picture of her on my laptop.I'm gonna get pictures of the babies and her soon!
smile.png

Oh and Piper! We had two babies born this morning! I was about to send you a message and tell you,but I've been busy! :D

Quote: Well,those pictures I posted.....that ain't all our goats! haha :p I don't have a good picture of her on my laptop.I'm gonna get pictures of the babies and her soon!
smile.png

Oh and Piper! We had two babies born this morning! I was about to send you a message and tell you,but I've been busy! :D
Awwww! :D Babies! I want pics!

Oh, and you can totally have my goats, as long as I can steal your LaManchas! Mwhahahahahaha!

Back
Top Bottom