Show off the Goats!

Quote: Well,those pictures I posted.....that ain't all our goats! haha :p I don't have a good picture of her on my laptop.I'm gonna get pictures of the babies and her soon!
smile.png

Oh and Piper! We had two babies born this morning! I was about to send you a message and tell you,but I've been busy! :D
Awwww! :D Babies! I want pics!

Oh, and you can totally have my goats, as long as I can steal your LaManchas! Mwhahahahahaha!
Sent you pictures! :D

Our LaManchas? You are evil! Never ever! My mom would kill you if you did,they are hers haha
tongue.png

Quote: Well,those pictures I posted.....that ain't all our goats! haha :p I don't have a good picture of her on my laptop.I'm gonna get pictures of the babies and her soon!
smile.png

Oh and Piper! We had two babies born this morning! I was about to send you a message and tell you,but I've been busy! :D
Awwww! :D Babies! I want pics!

Oh, and you can totally have my goats, as long as I can steal your LaManchas! Mwhahahahahaha!
Sent you pictures! :D

Our LaManchas? You are evil! Never ever! My mom would kill you if you did,they are hers haha
tongue.png

Aww, it's okay. They'd go to a good home, I promise.
wink.png
Jk, I won't steal them. So ya know, if they ever disappear, don't ask me, because it's not like I would have stolen them or anything. And definitely don't come out here to see for yourself, because I wouldn't have them. Ha. Ha. Ha.........
hide.gif

Here's my boy Mervin. He doesn't live with me anymore but I still love him to bits

This ones one of my favorite pictures with Mervin, My little brother was holding him and the two mini's were poking from behind to see what was going on

this was when she was a baby. she was a bottle fed baby. she lived in my house for a while and i took her everywhere with me.

one of my other goats

my other pygmy

i have 4 goats. 2 pygmy's and 2 bigger goats

Back
Top Bottom