Show Off Them Call Ducks!!!

Here are some more pics. The white duck has fine gray penciling on her back and has gray on her head just above her beak. One of the mallard colored has a teal blue speculum and the other's is navy blue, almost black. Is this unusual? How long will it be before they have their adult plumage?

Here are the two mallard color with the different speculums. I know my ducks aren't show quality, probably not the best type, but I love them!

Those are really nice! They look like really good quality to me, especially compared to the ones that I have. I am going to try to find some really good eggs to hatch next year to get those short bills~

Last edited:
ANNOUNCEMENT: Funky Feathers Fancy Poultry Farm is closed until 2016. Due to heavy predator losses and too much on my plate. We sold off the remaining birds back in May and tore down all the pens. In the meantime we will be rebuilding from scratch. I will still be a BYC member, but mostly just lurking and observing the progress of my favorite breeds (Splash Cochins & Butterscotch Call Ducks). I will be enjoying my Photography biz, jewelry making and hanging out in nature. Hopefully in 2016 I can acquire some awesome birds that meet or exceed the quality I had.

I love call ducks!!!!!!

Here are some more pics. The white duck has fine gray penciling on her back and has gray on her head just above her beak. One of the mallard colored has a teal blue speculum and the other's is navy blue, almost black. Is this unusual? How long will it be before they have their adult plumage?
The brown one looks like a mini mallard

Back
Top Bottom