Show off your 2011 Turkey Poults

Quote:
ADORABLE !!!!!!!!!
love.gif

A.T. Hagan :

I've hatched two settings of Midget Whites so far this year and still don't have any good photos of them. I'll try to rectify that this weekend.

I've got fifty five more Midget White eggs in the box right now and have a setting of Standard Bronze that will go in tonight.

I can't wait to see them!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Here is some more. Now that they are eating and drinking, they will be moved in the permanent brooder. I know it looks crowed. I keep them in a small one to make it easy for me to dip beaks and chase them down. How is everyone's babies doing?

76816_img_0725.jpg

I hatched out 3 today. I will get pics in tomorrow. It looks like 2 were blue slate and 1 is royal palm. The eggs were given to me in an local egg trade.

I have 6 Jersey buffs and 6 calico poults hatching in May and I put another 12 penciled sweetgrass in today.

Here are five of the six Bourbon Reds I hatched last Thursday/Friday (sixth was still in the bator fluffing up) Ignore the black Ameraucana chick with it's butt to you. It just didn't want to show it's face
wink.png

60251_img_9457.jpg

Quote:
OMG !!!!!!!! If that is not the cutest bunch of fuzzy butts you would ever want to see. I could just kiss kiss kiss them all over.
love.gif

The little chick is just upset because she was having a bad hair day and didn't want her pic posted online.
hmm.png
But she is still a little cutie as well.

Thanks for sharing the pic.
clap.gif

A.T. Hagan :

I've hatched two settings of Midget Whites so far this year and still don't have any good photos of them. I'll try to rectify that this weekend.

I've got fifty five more Midget White eggs in the box right now and have a setting of Standard Bronze that will go in tonight.

I finally remembered to take a photo of the turkeys this morning. It's not the best but I did not have time to wait for better lighting.

2011-04-27%2007.00.30.jpg

The larger birds came from eggs I got from Steve at S&S, the smaller are from my own birds. All Midget Whites. There is about a months difference in age. The youngest hatched weekend before last and I've sold about half of them so far. There are 47 more Midget eggs in the incubator that will hatch along about eighth of next month.​

Last edited:
A.T. Hagan :

A.T. Hagan :

I finally remembered to take a photo of the turkeys this morning. It's not the best but I did not have time to wait for better lighting.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_...ABqw/Hcy91-USpX0/s640/2011-04-27 07.00.30.jpg

The larger birds came from eggs I got from Steve at S&S, the smaller are from my own birds. All Midget Whites. There is about a months difference in age. The youngest hatched weekend before last. I've sold about half of the youngest so far. There are 47 more Midget eggs in the incubator that will hatch along about eighth of next month.​

MORE POULTS!!!! MORE POULTS!!!! MORE POULTS!!!! MORE POULTS!!!!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Great Pic!!! They are soooo cute.
love.gif
Great setup.

Thanks for posting.​

Back
Top Bottom