Show off your 2011 Turkey Poults

Wow, you've got your hands full with poults, your baby and a hubby with a broken leg! How did he break it? (What a cutie pie baby!)

Quote:
Thanks. I have a 6year old and a 16 month old too, so keep pretty busy.
wink.png

He landed on his leg wrong getting out of the truck, apparently it doesn't take much to break both bones in your leg if you twist it just right.
barnie.gif
Of course he's the biggest baby out of them all right now.
he.gif
At least he feels usefull babysitting the poults.
lol.png

Quote:
Thanks. I have a 6year old and a 16 month old too, so keep pretty busy.
wink.png

He landed on his leg wrong getting out of the truck, apparently it doesn't take much to break both bones in your leg if you twist it just right.
barnie.gif
Of course he's the biggest baby out of them all right now.
he.gif
At least he feels usefull babysitting the poults.
lol.png

I can totally relate because my first husband was hit by a car and had a very badly broken leg......THEY ARE TOTAL BABIES! LOL

Hang in there!

Quote:
Since they are straight run I first guess 50/50, and now that they are older I can see that three are taller than the other three, so I'm assuming right now I have three of each.

Hopefully my new tom for next year, he is only 3 wks old and is head and nick above his brothers and sisters.
72229_022.jpg

His brothers and sisters
72229_004.jpg

Momma is still happy to stay in the nursery with the poults
72229_025.jpg

The three amigo's Huey Louie and Spot (spot is the chicken) all about 5 wks old and inseperable
72229_031.jpg

My wife pointed out this poult to me today. Think we will call him Cristian from now on, that means it has a home. Momma says if we name them we don't eat them.
wink.png

72229_think_ill_name_him_cristian.jpg

Back
Top Bottom