Show off your baby chicks!

Thank you! She's grown quite a bit now, very pretty

Escapees ... was cleaning out the brooder, and these two decided to fly out. I am pleased that both were content to just sit there and be social. These things grew way faster than I expected. The rooster is just finding his voice - sounds like a rusty barn door hinge.

Gotta get the coop done.

These two guys lost their mother when they were only few days old, we named them CiapCiap. Me and my husband take care of it since then, they usually will run after us when they saw us. They really cute. Hope they are still doing fine now.

http://bit.ly/beli-tiket-pesawat

Last edited:
Escapees ... was cleaning out the brooder, and these two decided to fly out. I am pleased that both were content to just sit there and be social. These things grew way faster than I expected. The rooster is just finding his voice - sounds like a rusty barn door hinge. Gotta get the coop done.
We're in the same predicament. I thought 6 weeks sounded like plenty of time, but now they're nearly 8 weeks, and it's still not finished
1f611.png
It is getting close though. I'm hoping this weekend it'll be close enough to move them outside.

this is my blue gold partridge brahma pullet named Mei!

i'll get pictures of my other chicks later! her and my salmon faverolle however are by far my favorites!

Back
Top Bottom