Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
My little ones all on the roost for the first time.
E3E37393-F231-483A-94D9-3BD76E600105.jpeg

Yes amazing how much they change after a moult.
View attachment 2841644
First year plumage

View attachment 2841646
After first full moult
I can only hope!my fat one currently has as much white as her sister did have when I got her
I got Cruella from Mypetchicken but they source their birds from Meyer Hatchery in Polk Ok. For a hatchery bird, she is very beautiful and to type. I need to show an updated pic she is getting really pretty! She even has green eyes. Matches her name for sure🤣 While I don't have any dogs, I'm sure this poor bantam will have a heart attack
I got a couple replies saying Meyers so ig next spring it's on the list lmao I always say this is my last one 😅
I have Mottleds as well, though mine seem very heavy on the white compared to the pictures I usually see so I'm not sure if they'd make much of a useful comparison. They're from Meyer Hatchery, so I wasn't expecting show stoppers or anything, and I like them even if they are a bit loony at times. 🤣

View attachment 2841470View attachment 2841473View attachment 2841475

The darkest one, Sylvie, looks like she's wearing white boots at the moment. :p She was very light like the other three before her most recent molt.

View attachment 2841477
Holy cow those first three are so so beautiful 😍 exactly what I want

Those are adorable! Do i see some mottled pullet cochins 👀?
Those little ones were hatchery choice so I’m guess there’s no mottled. I think you’re seeing one of the black ones that hasn’t fully filled out. They are jammed together so it’s hard to tell. I do have 2 partridge in there somewhere 😂.

Those little ones were hatchery choice so I’m guess there’s no mottled. I think you’re seeing one of the black ones that hasn’t fully filled out. They are jammed together so it’s hard to tell. I do have 2 partridge in there somewhere 😂.
ah! Patridges are cute to, their patterns are so unique on their feathers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom