Show Off Your Brahma's!

Do you mean you can't choose what color? Brahma is the breed I believe. I love my Dark Brahma because the design on her feathers is so intricate (spelling?) Just really flashy and an awesome design
big_smile.png
I vote for you to get a Dark Brahma hehe

Yeah, I meant color. Hehe! Well thanks! I'm going to get lot's of peoples' opinions before I make my choice, though. Who else has ideas??

Last edited by a moderator:
These are mine still young but I think quite lovely.
This is Horace fondly named cause he sounds like a young crow. He scrambles to the fence whenever he sees DH knowing corn is soon coming.
51814_jul_25_2010_020.jpg

51814_jul_25_2010_028.jpg

This is Claire, they are both so gentle.

51814_jul_25_2010_024.jpg

Here are my three Light Brahmas at about two or three weeks. Such cute little fuzzy butts!

50603_fuzzy_butts.jpg

And here are two of the same chicks, now 22 weeks old. The one on the swing is Carrot (DD named her) and the one on the ground is Alice. One of the LBs ended up being the only roo we kept, Jack. I can't believe I don't have any recent pics of him.

50603_swing.jpg

Quote:
She was hatched from me right?

I can 100% for sure say she is a light brahma, Buff Orp cross. I've had tons of chicks that look exactly like her.
smile.png
They make lovely birds. Lay big brown eggs. Nice roosters too. They are looking cute!

Back
Top Bottom