Show off your chicken names!!!

ChickenCharmer

Songster
10 Years
May 2, 2009
The Redwoods of California
I want to see the names of your chickens! I've seen some really good ones on this site, and maybe they'll give us ideas for finding names for our new chicks!

Here are some of mine:

Agatha, Gloria, Clara, Hilda, Lucy, Nickel, Penny, Artemis, Athena, Cinder, Corona, Phoenix, Antoinette, Daphne, Isabell, Ivory, Florence, Beth, Pandora, Diana, Edwina, Princess, Angela, Gladys, Victoria, Henrietta, Willow, Sunshine, ELiza, Simone, Martha

and some roos:

Alexander the Great, Chanticleer, Remus, Vienna, Galileo, Napoleon, Apollo.

There are more, but this should be enough. Now let's see yours!

Carbon
Sailor Moon
Turtle
Sinistra
Julia

I think I'll name my next pullet Thalassa.

I have 60 ish and not all have names but i still can't name them all but here are the ones i rembeber:
Arwen, Merry, Pippin, cuckoo, buffalorp, paint, friend, speckles, stitch, cautious, sunny, friend chick 1 and 2, red, flossy and bossy, buffy, snowy, pepper, chocolate........I think thats all we have named but i know i'm missing something

Here's mine.

15498_img_0003.jpg

Imp

My daughter has named our rooster Doodle Do. Her hen she has named KayKay Bird. Interestingly, my daughter refers to herself as KayKay. Our turkey is named Cookie because that is how she says turkey. The one chicken I've been allowed to name is Harmony. She was the last surviving chick from an attack. (Elton John reference)

I now have to think of 14 more names.
smile.png

My chickies come in 6 days, so no decided names to think of.
Here are what we like-
Dinner
Tasty
Fried
Smoked
Baked
Rotesserie (SP?)
Original
Extra crispie
Spicy

Now, these are the names that my male friends all found quite funny. I'm sure I'll probably go for a more sophisticated name choice such as Brunch, or Bubba (should I recieve a roo)...
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom