**Show off your chickens! Any type, any breed**

This is Creamsicle and her (and our) very first baby chick!!

That is EXACTLY like my hen Puff!
smile.png
I will post a pic of Puff soon.

My rooster I am going to sell. (One rooster but not sure which one.)

These are my new Coronation Sussex, we have (we hope) a future breeding pair. The roo will also have 2 Buff pullets and 2 Australorp Pullets to play with :)

Ours are lavender, here's some pics
This is the meant to be pullet she is a lot lighter in the face than the for sure roo, also tail is more of a fan, where the roo's curls down.

Which you can see the tail feathers here. Roo at the back Pullet front.

Not a great pic but you can see the colour difference

Same here

Here is the Roo alone

He is very confident and loves nothing more than a good old rooster eye off comp lol

This is the rest of his flock as of now

Both of the Buffs are also meant to be pullets.

These 2 will be added full time to this flock once I have extended the coop the chicks are in.

They spend most of the day with the chicks and mother them already. One of the reasons why I love Australorps they make great mums.

They will be split from the first flock where we will be breeding light sussex.

Hope you like Our chooks.

Last edited:
These are my new Coronation Sussex, we have (we hope) a future breeding pair. The roo will also have 2 Buff pullets and 2 Australorp Pullets to play with :)

Ours are lavender, here's some pics
This is the meant to be pullet she is a lot lighter in the face than the for sure roo, also tail is more of a fan, where the roo's curls down.

Which you can see the tail feathers here. Roo at the back Pullet front.

Not a great pic but you can see the colour difference

Same here

Here is the Roo alone

He is very confident and loves nothing more than a good old rooster eye off comp lol

This is the rest of his flock as of now

Both of the Buffs are also meant to be pullets.

These 2 will be added full time to this flock once I have extended the coop the chicks are in.

They spend most of the day with the chicks and mother them already. One of the reasons why I love Australorps they make great mums.

They will be split from the first flock where we will be breeding light sussex.

Hope you like Our chooks.

is pretty chickens

This is my blue cochin bantam. And my new little polish chick (black crested white polish)

(Belle, blue cochin bantam)

Back
Top Bottom