Show off your Christmas *Decor* 🎄

Pics
my mom has had that same little white porcelain tree forever. haha wow i guess you’re the guy who bought the other one.
Family tradition thing. This one was my Grandma's and she got it when they were all the rage in the 70's(?). I can remember her having it out every Christmas behind the Manger display thing when I was growing up. My mom and both of her sisters have one as well, but when my Grandma passed, they gave me hers because we had little kids who were the right age to enjoy it still. I put it out every year in her memory.

Family tradition thing. This one was my Grandma's and she got it when they were all the rage in the 70's(?). I can remember her having it out every Christmas behind the Manger display thing when I was growing up. My mom and both of her sisters have one as well, but when my Grandma passed, they gave me hers because we had little kids who were the right age to enjoy it still. I put it out every year in her memory.
great story. my mom’s is a family heirloom as well.

Holiday quiz! See how well you know these festive facts about the holiday season

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/holiday-quiz-see-how-well-you-know-festive-facts-holiday-season

I did bad, 6/15. Can you do better?
Screenshot_2022-12-05-22-44-06-18_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom