Show off your Christmas *Decor* 🎄

Pics
20221222_171629.jpg

So who else besides me has already killed christmas?
As much as i enjoy the decorating for the season, pretty much the minute it's all over i start feeling claustraphibic.
TOO MUCH STUFF sitting around. 😆

Not me, it has to stay up for at least the rest of the week, I'm a sentimental weirdo like that. And since Christmas fell on a Sunday I'm not touching the docorations until this Sunday😂
Sometimes it stays up until March 🙈

As much as i enjoy the decorating for the season, pretty much the minute it's all over i start feeling claustraphibic.
Ive left everything up for now mainly because I had to work this week, but will most likely start packing it up on Sunday. I will start dismantling the office stuff next week

Not here. It stays up until the Ephinany, when The Three Wise Men visited baby Jesus. That's Jan 6 every year

I always leave mine up until New Years at least. Perhaps I'll remember to get some pictures and post here before I take them down.

I leave everything up until at least Jan. 1. I will be taking trees down this coming week, but will leave greenery, floral arrangements, wreaths, and general winter decor: pinecones, pheasants, deer, moose, etc. until Valentine's Day. Then.......the spring/Easter decor commences.

Back
Top Bottom