Show off your Christmas Tree!!! <~~~~~Here's mine....PICS

Here's mine! We don't have kids yet, but DH and I each have a stocking, as well as one for the cat and one for the dogs. I need to get one for the chickens next! And we have the "reindeer" on the wall overlooking the tree.
lol.png

15626_101_1395.jpg

Quote:
I absolutely LOVE my fireplace and use it every chance I get! I've only gotten to use it 5 or 6 times so far, but I burn it just about every night in Jan. and Feb. It's wonderful! And saves on heating too...I'm a true Floridian and start shaking when it gets below 65!

Quote:
is that your 2 turtle doves....from the 12 days of christmas

LOL... that is what I said they were saying to each other in an email that I sent out today.

Daisy:" pssssst Holly, are we Turtle doves??"

Here's my tree. It's up on my window seat, behind our kitchen table. It's a shared room with eating area, keeping room, and kitchen. Love to turn out the overhead lights and just enjoy the white lights. Favorite down time for me this time of year.

15986_cimg1143.jpg

The keeping room area...

15986_cimg1148.jpg

The kitchen is VERY cluttered right now. My mom is going out-of-town for three weeks and emptied her fridge on me (no complaints here!). I need to freeze 4 banana breads, a pumpkin bread, etc...and my 2 1/2 year old son & I had just attempted a gingerbread house; you can see it on the stove area. Had to put it there because he keeps snatching gumdrops and going on sugar highs.

15986_cimg1144.jpg

Back
Top Bottom