Show Off Your Games!

All one has to do is look at all the sick, dying and diseased birds on this forum and elsewhere. I’m sure some people with gamefowl are no better but to blame it on a place with a bunch of gamecocks over others with 100 frizzle/red ranger crosses up to their necks in mud and covered in lice, mites and coughing like an 80 yr old smoker is ridiculous.

That’s animal rights ninja propaganda.
I am not saying Brahma is wrong.
I am just saying this is the only 'story' I can find that says it was possibly brought in from Mexico Mexicans.
Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 1.46.31 PM.png

I would assume that if they knew for sure and it was not just probably they would have many stories out already.
:confused::caf

I am not saying Brahma is wrong.
I am just saying this is the only 'story' I can find that says it was possibly brought in from Mexico Mexicans.
View attachment 1686742

I would assume that if they knew for sure and it was not just probably they would have many stories out already.
:confused::caf
Yep it’s all speculation. That’s my point. It’s easy to blame the gamefowl. What about all the people that take their birds to shows for ribbons and warm fuzzy’s? They are doing the same thing with mostly weaker genetic birds. Maybe they wear special sneakers that can’t transport VND.

Dominion over said creatures. Im not gonna get into it much because I know some don't believe, but it's all went down the drain when folks stopped believing more and more over the years. Heck some of this countries best men was all for the gamecock and the other it all went hand and hand until it didn't now we play the blame game.

Dominion over said creatures. Im not gonna get into it much because I know some don't believe, but it's all went down the drain when folks stopped believing more and more over the years. Heck some of this countries best men was all for the gamecock and the other it all went hand and hand until it didn't now we play the blame game.
Take it easy
CDDC8D0F-BD54-4148-9A48-A5A20DDC9303.gif

Back
Top Bottom