Show Off Your Games!

Is that smaller wire around the bottom enough to keep them safe from coons or do you have an electric fence around the area?
20190310_154949_burst01-jpg.1697364

Don’t you know you’re supposed to have a secure coop/pens and let em live! You can either be the guy whining about dead birds or not. It’s always a choice.
I wasn't criticizing SOHC, just asking. My luck, the coons reach right in and grab them on the roost, but I tend to overdo pens... I hated finding headless birds, when I was a kid.

I wasn't criticizing SOHC, just asking. My luck, the coons reach right in and grab them on the roost, but I tend to overdo pens... I hated finding headless birds, when I was a kid.
Lol wasn’t meant for you. It’s everyone else that recommends keeping a secure coop, wants to take pictures but refuses catch the culprits. Have a look around and you’ll see. I can’t post anywhere else without someone telling on me.

Some like to play doctor and fix up birds. I’d rather prevent it in the first place. The rest make 100 excuses why they can’t catch whatever it is. It’s getting crazy lately. Then we have half a dozen blow hards shooting their mouths off about stuff they know nothing about.

Back
Top Bottom