Show Off Your Games!

14 out 14 this was my 3/4 Lacy Roundhead 1/4 Hatch I put a Bobby Boles Cock over her .....the Cock was on a tie cord and she ran loose in my yard she nested in a dog house on my back porch ...She hatched 14 out of 14 Thursday and a Fox jumped a chain link fence came on my back porch into the dog house and got her and all the chicks ....I am setting up nights with my Shot gun

14 out 14 this was my 3/4 Lacy Roundhead 1/4 Hatch I put a Bobby Boles Cock over her .....the Cock was on a tie cord and she ran loose in my yard she nested in a dog house on my back porch ...She hatched 14 out of 14 Thursday and a Fox jumped a chain link fence came on my back porch into the dog house and got her and all the chicks ....I am setting up nights with my Shot gun
So sorry, I know how you feel a racoon got 7 of 13 2 1/2 hatch/toppy chicks through the pen last week. My fault I had one spot not hardware clothed :(

What happened to your beautiful hen and her lovely babies is just terribly sad...In the photo above, she looks very happy with her babies. I am very familiar with the pain of loosing beloved animals. I am sorry about your tragic loss!

Well, that just stinks. More chicks can be hatched, but a quality hen that can hatch 14 of 14 eggs is hard to replace. Too bad. Get that FOX!

Last edited:

awww...... that's sad
sad.png
..... I would be doing the same. Hope you get the fox soon.

Back
Top Bottom