Show Off Your Games!

Would it look ugly if I dubbed an adult cock? or is any age ok?

And one more random question... Do Geese cause problems for gamefowl, cats, dogs or crows? Are they a good addition to a small farm like I have?

All i know about geese, my cousin had one and it always terrorized his billy goat. pecked at his erm.... Sheath/genitals so bad that it got infected and i believe it died.

Would it look ugly if I dubbed an adult cock? or is any age ok?
And one more random question... Do Geese cause problems for gamefowl, cats, dogs or crows? Are they a good addition to a small farm like I have?
they'll heal fine just harder on the dubberer

Last edited:
I will say the same thing I said months ago. Just like dog breeds that we're named after the original breeder. The original breeder of the Doberman pincher has been dead a long long time. The dobermans of today for the most part aren't half as aggressive as the originals bred by Doberman himself. Don't we all see a Doberman and refer to it as a Doberman? What's the issue with calling the bird the line you know or believe it is? Some folks need to get a grip. It's almost a respect thing to the guys who put all the time and work into developing their lines. It seems to me that some want to get good chickens and then call it their own overnight. Don't seem right to me but to each their own I guess.

Back
Top Bottom