Show Off Your Games!

Blondie - Mixed Game (Franky Black dad, unknown mother, probably hatch)

He started off small but he is bulking up as he is getting older... Notice his damaged eye... His grandpa, "one-eye Franky", had the same eye wounded, which later fell out... I like to think he is a reincarnated version of the one-eyed Franky.

she didn't want me to take a picture of them but in this one you can only see one there were 9 sad but one died now they are 8 they are from a grey roo.
they are a total of 8 as well but you can't see them right.

This is the roo that mate with the black hen

she didn't want me to take a picture of them but in this one you can only see one there were 9 sad but one died now they are 8 they are from a grey roo.
they are a total of 8 as well but you can't see them right.
This is the roo that mate with the black hen
It seems really early to be hatching chicks.... The weather has been pretty harsh in texas? None of my hens are even laying and its been around 70-80 degs.

I been feeding them pellets ,scratched corn and wheat but not every day I give them pellets only twice a week. If that makes any scence

do the pellets that help them lay eggs? Are they Alfalfa pellets?

I feed a blend of Gamecock mix and regular chicken scratch.... plus all the goodies like meal worms, barley grass and kitchen scraps.

I thought the hens followed weather/seasons to lay eggs.

The game breeds represent intelligence, athletic ability and beauty.  This thread is designed for people who appreciate the character and look of game breeds.  We all know there are quite a few misconceptions about the game temperment and I would like a thread where we counter those misconceptions with pictures and stories of how these fowl have touched your life.  Please avoid any and all references to illegal activities and illegal uses of these fowl.   

SDGreyX-1.jpg

I agree, here is a couple of examples of how my games are some of the calmest, most trustworthy birds on my yard.

028.jpg

027.jpg
Wow. Nice bird

Back
Top Bottom