Show Off Your Games!

my new game cock has the biggest spurs ive ever seen.He has scaly leg as his previous owner was elderly and couldnt catch him to treat it. What breed do you think he is?
You might wants to soak his feet in warm soapy water afterward a liberal application of Vet RX for a few days so the old scales can be pulled off. His curly hackles are familiar to me ! My half Asil half Spanish Cock has hackles like yours.

my new game cock has the biggest spurs ive ever seen.He has scaly leg as his previous owner was elderly and couldnt catch him to treat it. What breed do you think he is?
silver duckwing OEG ? Slather the legs with vasoline until it clears up and keep him in a dry area and unless your showing him I wouldn't worry about dubbing but there are vids on youtube on de spurring

Last edited:
my new game cock
has the biggest spurs ive ever seen.He has scaly leg as his previous owner was elderly and couldnt catch him to treat it.
What breed do you think he is?

He looks like a nice bird. But in all honesty, he doesn't look like any sort of game to me. Maybe a cross, but I don't see him being anywhere near pure. Even if he was dubbed, his body type just seems more like a heavy breed to me. I've seen some similar looking birds in body type and height out of a old english bantam crossed with Australorp.

Back
Top Bottom