Show Off Your Games!

That's a lot if the reson a specific line like cardinal club Kelso or ruble hatch matters in the real fighters world cause u know their style. Like if a cc Kelso was pitted against a cecil Davis Kelso their general style would be the same but you'll see different traits each cocker refined in his specific family

That's a lot if the reson a specific line like cardinal club Kelso or ruble hatch matters in the real fighters world cause u know their style. Like if a cc Kelso was pitted against a cecil Davis Kelso their general style would be the same but you'll see different traits each cocker refined in his specific family
Cool thanks for the info. I've always bred for what I thought was the best rooster, but without knowing styles I am mostly guessing based on appearence and attitude of the cock. I'd like to breed them based on performance, but without inflicting any injuries. I'd like to know what to look for, thanks again for the info, good start.

Little bit bigger

Have to keep in mind that people from every walk of life are capable of reading this page. It's came close to having the thread deleted before for fight talk, even when some of it was not really fight talk per-se. They warned "once more" and the thread would close pages ago.

Breeding for performance is not really possible in the USA today legally, to even breed a bird for fighting purposes is illegal in most states and to attend a cockfight is now a federal offense with penalities for bringing anyone under 18 as signed into law by Obama a few months back whether you have chickens or not.

It'd be pretty rough to be breeding for performance and someone call the cops on you then you end up in prison.

Last edited:
Till 08 it was legal in my state so our fowls blood is still very fresh as in not lost the performance. Do I know about it, yeah have I, yeah do I now no I also thought that infringement of my 1st ammendment right was illegal and my second, I also thought invasion was along with all these executive orders so who's the hypocrite? I also remember a day when people worked for what they wanted instead of an entitlement society which would make our founding fathers roll in their graves

Last edited:
Public officials can steal the tax payers money, they can get busted smoking crack, drug dealers and gang bangers can become actors and what's called singing real tv can show selling and using drugs but oh no they draw the line at letting two birds do what comes natural

Im. Probably gona let him loose in coop when he clears the scratch from bowl. Had to pen him ti keep frim flogging me for catching the little ones

Back
Top Bottom