Show Off Your Games!

What do you guys think of these OEGB? Show quality?
Look pretty good, but I dont know anything about OEGBs.... They need to be dubbed to show I believe.

I like the Red Pyle, reminds me of my Modern Game "Eight"

Au
Aussie Pits have alot of Asil blood in them but unlike Asil they fly quite high

Yes, that's what the idea was when they built the bloodlines.

Now a lot of that has been lost as a lot of bloodlines are being created without fighting ability being thought about, which I think is wrong.

While fighting is illegal here, it cannot be ignored that these were once (and, to be honest, still are being 'worked' in many bloodlines) fighting birds. Crossing to improve the bloodline standard with breeds such as OEG Carlisle should be avoided at all costs!!

There is a MASSIVE variation on bloodlines of Pits, and quite a big difference between QLD and NSW. You can pretty clearly see which bloodlines were 'real' Pits, which could still be used, and which never were.

I believe it should be a fault if the bird LOOKS like it could not stand and fight, OR does not have a Game attitude. Too much variation between Steel Game Pits and Show Game Pits.

The wonderful thing about Pits is that it's a crossing between OEG Oxfords, Aseel, in some lines there is Malay, and in some there is Sumatra. Use that to bring gameness back to our Pits!!!! While I don't condone fighting, a 'game' breed that isn't Game, isn't really a Game breed, and shouldn't be bred with. (<--- How's that for a sentence!)

Back
Top Bottom