Show Off Your Games!

Anyone know what variety this is? I found it while searching miner blue, but I'm not too sure.
Nice

I was looking at some pictures from a month back and was wondering how do you tell the difference between a radio game hen and a sweater game hen? I thought mine was a radio but after looking at a few pictures I'm not sure...

I was looking at some pictures from a month back and was wondering how do you tell the difference between a radio game hen and a sweater game hen? I thought mine was a radio but after looking at a few pictures I'm not sure...
Yeah they look the similar... I have heard/seen that radios typically have straight combs while sweaters are pea combed. That may help, but without knowing the breeding history you are just guessing. It may be a cross breed, which is common.

Last edited:

All Radios will have a straight comb and normally yellow legs, the Sweaters bloodlines are almost all pea comb with most being yellow legs.

Back
Top Bottom