Show Off Your Games!

A little ****** off at the moment two pitbulls just killed two of my pullets. They were growing up so nice maybe next year i will have more

That is not a real distinction of the bird, cuban fowl are to Spanish fowl as Cubans are Latin. he is a rosecomb though which is a popular cuban line to breed.
Puro Cubano ( pure Cuban ) ...but history tells of Cubans crossing Oriental bloods into their Gamefowl during the Spanish colonial era especially w fowls from the Philippines ( Batangas ; manok Tagalog ; Parawakan ) ... Cubalayas ( originally game ) are the direct ancestors of these original crosses w Philippine & Jerezano breeds.

Last edited:
This is a specimen of the Anito line from the Philippines which was a Batangas x AG hybrid that was extremely popular in the 1950s thru 1970s developed by the late Kip Moore of Missouri

Last edited:
Puro Cubano ( pure Cuban ) ...but history tells of Cubans crossing Oriental bloods into their Gamefowl during the Spanish colonial era especially w fowls from the Philippines ( Batangas ; manok Tagalog ; Parawakan ) ... Cubalayas ( originally game ) are the direct ancestors of these original crosses w Philippine & Jerezano breeds.
this I know, the station and the line created by the feathers coming together in the chest is characteristic of the Jerezano fowl even if they come straight combed which is not often unless bed to be so.

Back
Top Bottom