Show Off Your Games!

Just wanted 5o share a few of my favorite chickens.

Okay so those are my 3-4month Olds.

These are my rooster and two Silkie hens (best mom's ever)!

My other rooster and Banny hens.

I met a chicken breeder from kuwait. He buys and raises thai gamefowl. He buys the thai champion line and breeds them. He said he is gonna send me a pair in a few months when they breed his newest line. Pretty neat getting breeding chickens sent to me from kuwait. Im interested to see if he actualy send them or nit. However i just ordered two dozen coal dust grey gamefowl from rob mullins. They should be here within a week or so

I met a chicken breeder from kuwait. He buys and raises thai gamefowl. He buys the thai champion line and breeds them. He said he is gonna send me a pair in a few months when they breed his newest line. Pretty neat getting breeding chickens sent to me from kuwait. Im interested to see if he actualy send them or nit. However i just ordered two dozen coal dust grey gamefowl from rob mullins. They should be here within a week or so
coal dust greys use to be some fantastic gamefowl, idk about now it's been a long time since I seen one. Are you getting them from the coal dust farm?

Back
Top Bottom