Show Off Your Games!

I think that's dom(barred), it's a feather leg, I see
I thought it might be that crele type, till I clicked on the pic
Ok first thanks everyone
1f609.png
! I found out he is a mix of sort dk he is grey and another hen from what they told me

what do you call this feather coloring or type
I think and DISCLAIMER: I am no expert but...

Their are different names in the game community and even between breeds for names of colors "Dom" is a common nick name for barred game fowl in the American Game community.

These birds are not mine.

Here is a "Crele" Leghorn Cock:

Here is a Golden Crele Leghorn:

Silver Crele Dutch Bantam:

Barring can be on solid colored birds or duckwing type patterns. There is a great discussion on "Crele" on this forum thread apparently there are diluters that effect the look of the Crele pattern beyond the base solid or pattern that then creates specific Crele colors.

Discussion of Legbar Standard of Perfection for -Alternative- Legbars - SOP discussion - Page 42

Barred Rock

I have seen barred pumpkin birds... I could of sworn some one was working on it as a project but I could not find an image of those game cocks.

I hope this helps.

Last edited:
I think and DISCLAIMER: I am no expert but... Their are different names in the game community and even between breeds for names of colors "Dom" is a common nick name for barred game fowl in the American Game community. These birds are not mine. Here is a "Crele" Leghorn Cock: Here is a Golden Crele Leghorn: Silver Crele Dutch Bantam: Barring can be on solid colored birds or duckwing type patterns. There is a great discussion on "Crele" on this forum thread apparently there are diluters that effect the look of the Crele pattern beyond the base solid or pattern that then creates specific Crele colors.
Discussion of Legbar Standard of Perfection for -Alternative- Legbars - SOP discussion - Page 42

Barred Rock I have seen barred pumpkin birds... I could of sworn some one was working on it as a project but I could not find an image of those game cocks. I hope this helps.
big help and thanks alot

then that means if i get it down to where i got a game bird with the size of a br and laying abilities(maybe just a little but it could go a long way. nobody has it. why? they havent thought about it yet or when they mentioned it they got shot down like they did me. Jshuban, if i were to be successful in this"endeavor" you will get a better deal than the rest. and this doesnt mean if you say it is a good idea after this. no names will be added. j, you are the only one that is willing to let someone think freely. yes i may crash, but chances are even greater of success. i got a little luck and that is one of the main factors other than knnoledge and management skills

then that means if i get it down to where i got a game bird with the size of a br and laying abilities(maybe just a little but it could go a long way. nobody has it. why? they havent thought about it yet or when they mentioned it they got shot down like they did me. Jshuban, if i were to be successful in  this"endeavor" you will get a better deal than the rest. and this doesnt mean if you say it is a good idea after this. no names will be added. j, you are the only one that is willing to let someone think freely. yes i may crash, but chances are even greater of success. i got a little luck and that is one of the main factors other than knnoledge and management skills
get your shovel ready, because when you breed this layer to a game you'll turn them all into fighters then you'll find out what all gamefowl owners already know. Either they are going to kill each other or you'll be doctoring them or you'll be putting them out of their misery. Enough said!

then that means if i get it down to where i got a game bird with the size of a br and laying abilities(maybe just a little but it could go a long way. nobody has it. why? they havent thought about it yet or when they mentioned it they got shot down like they did me. Jshuban, if i were to be successful in this"endeavor" you will get a better deal than the rest. and this doesnt mean if you say it is a good idea after this. no names will be added. j, you are the only one that is willing to let someone think freely. yes i may crash, but chances are even greater of success. i got a little luck and that is one of the main factors other than knnoledge and management skills
My friend bred one of my game hens to her Americana. The roosters turned out to be aggressive and would fight much like games. Then hens seems fine and she still them, but in a big free range setting. She had to sell/give away all the stags.

Back
Top Bottom