Show Off Your Games!

I have 2 game cockerels 4 months old. The brown and gold one originally we thought it was a pullet so put it in with this one, then it started growing beautiful feathers and started crowing the other day. Anyone know what type they are? I can't find either one in any photos, however they are still only 4 months so will change as they get older

Black and white at 3 months old:

Taken 3 days ago with the golden one:

More of him:

Both have black feet, I have checked all the photos online and I just can't figure out what types they are especially the black and white one. he has me stumped. These 2 I do not have pullets for. I do have 1 pullet for another cockerel that I have, but I am not sure what breed these are other then they are OEG's

I have 2 game cockerels 4 months old. The brown and gold one originally we thought it was a pullet so put it in with this one, then it started growing beautiful feathers and started crowing the other day. Anyone know what type they are? I can't find either one in any photos, however they are still only 4 months so will change as they get older Black and white at 3 months old: Taken 3 days ago with the golden one: More of him: Both have black feet, I have checked all the photos online and I just can't figure out what types they are especially the black and white one. he has me stumped. These 2 I do not have pullets for. I do have 1 pullet for another cockerel that I have, but I am not sure what breed these are other then they are OEG's
I can't see the gold one at all, but the black/silver is not a gamefowl of any sort, he is an Egyptian Fayoumi.

I can't see the gold one at all, but the black/silver is not a gamefowl of any sort, he is an Egyptian Fayoumi.

Well that is different. They told me they were all OEG's when I bought them as chicks. I guess they threw in an odd ball. I will try and get a better one of the gold one. The Egyptian one has been crowing now for over a month I wonder if that is normal for that breed at that age.

Last edited:
from what I have heard, the Egyptian Fayoumi will start crowing very early. I don't have any personal experience with them though. Also, I have heard they are great flyers.

Well that is different. They told me they were all OEG's when I bought them as chicks. I guess they threw in an odd ball. I will try and get a better one of the gold one. The Egyptian one has been crowing now for over a month I wonder if that is normal for that breed at that age.

Either way it's absolutely gorgeous. Love the color. I've heard they are amazing birds. :)

Golden phoenix mixed with McLain hatch.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom