Show Off Your Games!

What are you talking about? I just didn't want his birds to catch a cold in those cold wet conditions...

Lol I think they would have caught said cold when they're was 2ft of snow heavy winds then ice two days later but yeah ima give it all I got to keep an out of that spring lol......

Lol I think they would have caught said cold when they're was 2ft of snow heavy winds then ice two days later but yeah ima give it all I got to keep an out of that spring lol......
We set a new record for rain last year. Things are so wet and muddy! I wish it would freeze up, but the chickens don't seem to mind a bit and enjoy walking through the mud to be outside. lol

My yard is soggy too, and hubby drove the dump truck across it, carrying 3 tons of gravel....while it was soft. Nice indentations. :rolleyes:

The good news is the gravel helped the really muddy areas a bunch.
DB923612-6AB8-41A4-869F-D2D79A0C36AC.jpeg 7A86E088-BD79-4541-8244-74E6DCBEC58B.jpeg 4E8471BD-F8B3-46BA-825A-F670B3FF2A38.jpeg

Down by the barn where the other spring that the chicken not host EVER drink from coming off the mountain turns into a he'll of a fast moving creek an soaks everything down at the barn. I originally tried to put all my birds down there but they would have drowned lol it creates a nice pond about knee deep.
Got to find the high ground! We moved many years back and I found what looked like a nice shady spot for the birds. It turned out to be one of the wettest spots on the property. We moved in the late summer/fall...

Back
Top Bottom