Show Off Your Games!

I will get more details on actual disease issues. They are trying to work with me so my quarantine area will be treated as separate from the majority of the birds. If I understood correctly, they may want to check my display birds every 3 months. Those used for breeding and sale need be checked only one time per year.

I will get more details on actual disease issues. They are trying to work with me so my quarantine area will be treated as separate from the majority of the birds. If I understood correctly, they may want to check my display birds every 3 months. Those used for breeding and sale need be checked only one time per year.

Interesting. That would help with not having to undergo so much hassle. I always worry about bringing in new, older birds. I did it again this year, despite my plan to only buy eggs or chicks, though I know that isn't 100% either. I hope all goes well!

Mother and son almost got into a dust up.
20190814_193625.jpg
20190814_193627.jpg
20190814_193628.jpg

I don't have a source yet. I met a guy at the feed store who had a pet malay rooster, and the roo was so friendly and smart, now I want to get some oriental gamefowl hatching eggs.

I don't have pens right now, but I have an empty 4x8 tractor that was pretty easy to make.
Oooh.... I've got Oriental Gamefowls! Thai Hybrid fighter stock, would you like one? :celebrate

Oooh.... I've got Oriental Gamefowls! Thai Hybrid fighter stock, would you like one? :celebrate

I wuold like to buy hatching eggs next spring if you are still selling. Can't hatch anymore this year because hawk season is starting soon. Have you posted pictures of your Thai Hybrid fighters in this thread?

I wuold like to buy hatching eggs next spring if you are still selling. Can't hatch anymore this year because hawk season is starting soon. Have you posted pictures of your Thai Hybrid fighters in this thread?
You can check my thread called, "Oh, how I miss them...." - :p

I have pics from when they were newborn and pics of them at 5 months. The are like 9-10 months old now.

Walking the yard as a stand in harem master. My daughter walked yard for over 90 minutes. Bulk of that time was with white hen and her seven chicks. They walked together flushing insects to consume them. Pattern followed was like a paint brush going back and forth. In most instances the flusher was not the consumer. There are only some evenings the approach appears to work. When a bigger grasshopper jumped multiple chicks went after it. Daughter chased and caught larger grasshoppers that flew beyond the radius the chickens would pursue.

There were times when daughter was walking within a brood as they moved about.

20190818_191106_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom